looking for white feather
Although the specific cause has not been investigated clearly, but from the existing notification information, the fire in Xi’an was caused by debris in the lobby, aisle, and stairwell on the first floor of Building 6 of the community. The smoke at the scene was relatively large and spread along the corridor to upstairs. The subsequent casualties were relatively serious, although it is still unclear whether these people died because of the fire or were choked to death by the thick smoke caused by the fire.
However, it can also be seen from the previous examples of many high-rise fires that today’s high-rise buildings are relatively difficult to prevent fire and escape. In addition, it is difficult for ordinary people to know the correct smoke prevention and escape skills in an emergency. From this perspective , Fire prevention education should also be popularized.
This article is reproduced from: https://www.fortunechina.com/jingxuan/24938.htm
This site is only for collection, and the copyright belongs to the original author.