Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway continued to buy 5.99 million shares of Occidental, pushing its stake to 20.9% after the oil company’s shares fell in less than a month The acquisitions were made between Sept. 26 and Sept. 28 and cost about $352 million, regulatory filings show. Based on Occidental’s closing price of $61.41 on Wednesday, Berkshire currently owns about 194.4 million shares worth about $11.9 billion.
- 2022-09-29Buffett adds another 5.99 million shares of Occidental Petroleum, raising his shareholding ratio to 20.9%
- 2022-08-09Buffett adds to Occidental Oil again, buying 6.68 million shares
- 2022-06-18The last Buffett charity lunch auction sold for $19 million, far exceeding the previous record
- 2022-04-07Spend $4.2 billion, “stock god” Buffett buys HP
- 2022-03-03Apple has become Buffett’s new “Coca-Cola”, helping him make more than $100 billion in six years
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8jHCqDGjs67
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.