I suddenly moved away from my previous residence, and CrossFit was forced to interrupt. After getting up early and running for two weeks, I felt that there was a problem with my posture, so I quickly stopped.
I conducted a self-assessment from several angles, tried to save myself, and recorded my staged feelings.
After reading the rest of the text, if you have similar problems, don’t copy homework, take notes, the point is! Go try it out!
Don’t take notes! Go for action! Feel it in action! feel!
Notes are just passages, the focus is on your actions, and change!
Standing against the wall, the back of the waist can reach into the forearm, and the pelvis is tilted forward. “Lower Cross Syndrome” (LOWER CROSS SYNDROME) caused by years of sitting, namely:
- Weak, flaccid muscles: rectus abdominis, gluteus maximus;
- Short, tight muscles: erector spinae, iliopsoas.
- Protruding lower abdomen, lateral development and sagging of buttocks;
- The activities of various parts are restricted, and the muscles further decline;
- Deformation of the pelvis, affecting the viscera and reproductive organs in the pelvis;
- Shoulder and neck soreness, low back pain;
- Blood vessels everywhere are compressed, hindering the normal circulation of blood, making people prone to fatigue and cold.
Suggestions for improvement:
- Don’t just stretch, focus on strengthening the weak muscles;
- Body perception should be completed first: Most people with anterior pelvic tilt for many years are not aware of the hips, waist, hips, gluteal muscles, core muscles, etc., and should pay attention to the perception of various parts and muscles first;
- Levator ani, tightening of pelvic floor muscles, or tightening of lower abdomen are pretty good starting actions.
- Don’t stretch the hamstring, it might be tight there, but that’s just a consequence of the forward pelvic tilt, not the problem;
- strengthen the gluteal muscles;
- Stretch if your lower back is overly tight;
- stretch the hip flexors;
- Strengthen the abs (but avoid involving the hip flexors in the ab workout, see video Pain Free ABS ).
Ongoing improvement projects:
- Overall Stretching: Eliminate “Fake” Belly in 4 Steps
- Gluteus maximus activates three actions: scientific data tells you that the top three most efficient buttock training actions (Evidence based the top three glutes training exercises)
- 7min Lunge (Legs + Hips): The Perfect Leg Workout (Chinese Subtitles)
- Once a day, strengthen core strength and effectively reduce waist circumference by 5-10 cm
Station B Li Ran, 21-day meditation class, progress bar 8/21.
It feels good step by step, not intrusive, and a lot of information has been introduced. The big gain now is that I know how to keep my back straight.
The most important point is to raise the chair so that the height of the buttocks is higher than the knees, not the other way around, so that you can really sit upright.
If, like me, you have an anterior pelvic tilt, you can search for “meditation mat” (fabric, coconut palm inside, 30 yuan or so) on e-commerce, put it under your buttocks, and you can naturally find a straight back Feel.
It may vary from person to person. My current stage perception is to focus on relaxing the waist strength when walking (until the erector spinae are not overstretched), and then try to tighten the abdomen and crotch, that is, It can disperse the pressure on the spine and distribute the pressure to the back muscles (the back feels tense), so that the hip space is released. At this time, maintain this feeling (the whole core is stable, the hips do not swing from side to side), step forward stride.
Other points are more and more complicated, and I can’t feel them all. For example: when the front leg touches the ground, don’t be too straight. This will put too much pressure on the knee, and the pressure should be transmitted to the thigh and gluteal muscle. Distribute the strength of this part (same as running). Another example: find the feeling of kicking forward, that is, the core and buttocks give priority to force, driving the whole leg forward (this also means hip cooperation), so the foot or heel is the last part of the landing, it is the core The final result of exerting force, when this contact occurs, part of the force is transmitted to the legs and buttocks, and the other part is transmitted from the ankle to the sole of the foot, and the entire sole of the foot touches the ground, so that it can be fully transmitted to the ground. It is trivial to say, but in fact It can only be practiced by walking continuously.
- 20230704 Arlmy created and released
This article is transferred from: http://z.arlmy.me/posts/ZArlmyMe/Fitness/FitnessNote_20230704/
This site is only for collection, and the copyright belongs to the original author.