Pinwan, September 19, according to cnBeta reports, Nikola and its partner Iveco officially launched the European Nikola Tre pure electric truck (BEV) and Nikola Tre fuel cell truck (FCEV) at the IAA Transportation 2022 exhibition held on Monday. Version.
The 4×2 Artic version of the Nikola Tre pure electric truck is a zero-emission heavy-duty truck with a range of up to 329 miles. According to Nikola, the car has the performance to complete a variety of regional tasks. The Nikola Tre fuel cell truck test version is described as a prelude to the company’s upcoming long-haul electric semi-trailer truck. The model will be launched in North America in the second half of 2023 and in Europe in the first half of 2024. It is reported that Nikola has started accepting reservations for the 4×2 Artic version of the Nikola Tre pure electric truck.
CNBeta product play
- Nikola officially launched the European version of the Tre pure electric truck and has begun to accept reservations2022-09-19
- Tesla’s official website recruits people related to Semi electric truck delivery again2022-09-02
- Tesla official website updated electric truck Semi pictures: steering wheel center design2022-08-29
- Nikola has produced its first battery-electric semitruck, plans to deliver it in Q22022-03-24
- Tesla to deliver 15 Semi electric trucks to Pepsi this month
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8jrBKxceavL
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.