South Korea’s “Asia Daily” reported on January 25 that SK Hynix said on the 25th that it has successfully developed the fastest mobile DRAM (memory) – LPDDR5T (Low Power Double Data Rate 5 Turbo).
SK Hynix has developed LPDDR5T with improved performance in two months after launching mobile DRAM LPDDR5X in November last year. The product runs 13 percent faster than existing offerings at 9.6Gbps. To emphasize its ultra-high speed, SK Hynix added the word “Turbo” to the name of the “LPDDR5” specification, the company said.
SK hynix plans to mass-produce 10nm-based 4th generation (1a) fine process products from the second half of this year, and will also adopt the “HKMG (High-K Metal Gate)” process for its new products. The HKMG process is a new generation process that uses a high-K gate dielectric on the insulating film in the DRAM transistor to prevent leakage current and improve electrostatic capacity. It is characterized by improving memory speed and reducing power consumption.
IT Home Fast Technology TechWeb Netease Technology Sohu
- 2023-01-25 SK hynix announced the launch of the “world’s fastest” mobile DRAM, running at 9.6Gbps
- 2023-01-11 Chip profits decline, Samsung and SK Hynix plan to purchase fewer silicon wafers
- 2022-12-08 SK hynix developed the industry’s fastest server memory module with a data transfer rate of 8Gbps
- 2022-11-24Samsung and SK Hynix’s NAND sales both declined in the third quarter
- 2022-10-25 SK hynix announced the development of the fastest DDR5 DRAM memory so far
This article is transferred from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8mRhNGARUx9
This site is only for collection, and the copyright belongs to the original author.