Visit the original URL
36氪 was informed that Sunwoda announced that its subsidiary Sunwoda Auto Battery intends to sign the “Sunwoda Dongfeng Yichang Power Battery Production Base Project Investment Agreement” with the Yichang Municipal People’s Government, Dongfeng Group and Dongfeng Hongtai. The project investment is mainly engaged in the research and development, design, production and sales of power battery cells, modules, PACKs and battery systems. The total planned investment of the project is about 12 billion yuan, and a 30GWh power battery production base is planned to be built: the project is implemented in two phases. The first phase invests about 8 billion yuan, and plans to build a 20GWh power battery project; Build a 10GWh power battery project.
36Kr IT House
- 2022-09-15Xinwangda : plans to invest 12 billion to build a 30GWh power battery production base
- 2022-08-26Sunwanda Electric Vehicle Battery Completes 8 Billion A Round of Financing
- 2022-06-21Sunwoda launched the car battery business spin-off plan, and the battery company has a new round of valuation of 20 billion yuan
- 2022-06-19 Xinwangda : plans to jointly establish a company with Dongfeng Group and others for 255 million yuan
- 2022-03-01Sunwoda’s subsidiary plans to build a 30GWh power battery project in Zhuhai, with a total investment of about 12 billion yuan
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8jkFQG8YwVD
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.