Original link: https://atjason.com/daily/2022-06-14.html
As long as you review and think, you will gain:
- Consider only doing one direction, the thinking is clearer.
- Consider doing just the threads. The thread is very similar to the thermal coil, the strength is switched, the choice is not good, so don’t choose it at all.
- Set an extreme value, make breakthroughs, and avoid missing opportunities. At this time, there is generally a distance from the moving average, and the moving average can be used to stop loss.
- Until then, if there is a better pattern, such as forming a second high and then breaking out, you can advance ahead of the extremum.
- Only do the thread in one direction;
- Inflection point signal or extreme value;
- Wet warehouse trial and error to increase the warehouse.
This article is reproduced from: https://atjason.com/daily/2022-06-14.html
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.