Titanium Media App reported on August 3 that in 2021, the shadow of the new crown will still loom over the world, but the world economy will struggle to restart amid the epidemic. However, the combined operating income of the Fortune 500 companies this year is about US$37.8 trillion, a sharp increase of 19.2% over the previous year (the largest increase in the history of the list), equivalent to one-fifth of global GDP that year Second, it is close to the sum of the GDP of China and the United States. The threshold for entry into the leaderboard (minimum sales revenue) also jumped from $24 billion to $28.6 billion. At the same time, the combined net profit of all the companies on the list this year was about US$3.1 trillion, a sharp increase of 88% year-on-year, the largest increase since 2004. The revenue of Chinese companies on the list accounted for 31% of the total revenue of the 500 companies on the list, surpassing the United States for the first time. U.S. companies on the list account for 30% of the total revenue of the companies on the list. Among the top five companies on the list, three companies are from China, namely State Grid, PetroChina and Sinopec.
Titanium Media Express Technology CNBeta
- 2022 Fortune Global 500 list: The revenue of Chinese companies on the list accounts for 31% of the total revenue of the companies on the list, surpassing the United States for the first time2022-08-03
- 2021 Fortune Global 500: Apple ranks first, top ten in industry, construction and agriculture2021-08-02
- The World’s Future 50 Announced: Xiaomi Ranks Beyond Nvidia and Asmir2020-12-09
- 2020 “Fortune” 100 fastest growing companies list: Alibaba, Weibo on the list2020-11-02
- 2020 Fortune China 500: JD.com ranked 13th, Ali ranked 18th, and Pinduoduo was on the list for the first time2020-07-27
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iaXCMlg3Rx
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.