According to information found by XDA, in the iOS 16 Developer Preview Beta, Apple provides users with a feature called Automatic Verification.
According to the feature description, the feature allows iCloud to process CAPTCHA verification codes in apps or websites on behalf of users. It’s unclear under what conditions it works, but it’s on by default.
Users can find it by tapping their username at the top in the Settings app, then tapping “Passwords & Security,” then scrolling to the bottom of the list.
In addition, Apple has built-in the ability to directly search for purchased domains in the Mail app on iOS 16. Users can change the regular [email protected] to a custom [email protected], and can also invite home users to use the same custom email domain name.
IT Home Sohu CNBeta Fast Technology Sohu Pinwan NetEase News
- Apple iOS 16 has a built-in verification code robot that can automatically prove to websites that it is not a robot2022-06-19
- Apple iOS 15.5 official version released, improving signal performance2022-05-16
- iOS 16 will greatly improve notification reminders and add new health tracking features2022-04-10
- Apple iOS 15.4.1 official version released: fix the problem of too fast battery life2022-03-31
- Apple’s response to iOS 15.4 system battery life decline: a normal phenomenon2022-03-20
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gXWZTdlT43
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.