According to Bloomberg, Apple has begun recruiting employees for its retail expansion in Malaysia, preparing to introduce its chain of stores to the Asian country for the first time.
Apple recently posted its recruitment plan in Malaysia on its website, looking for store managers, technical specialists and support staff, enterprise salespeople and operations specialists. The job postings indicate that Apple will be recruiting for its own retail stores, rather than third-party resellers that have long been operating in Malaysia.
The move will bolster Apple’s presence in Southeast Asia, where the company already has stores in Thailand and Singapore and recently started posting job offers for its first store in India.
An Apple spokesman declined to comment.
Sina 36Kr NetEase Technology
- Apple plans to open a store in Malaysia and has started recruiting employees2023-01-25
- New EU law tries to provide 5G network for aircraft2022-12-04
- French telecom company Orange: There is no problem in cooperating with Huawei to deploy 5G in Africa2021-06-30
- The capital of Kazakhstan will try to open a 5G network within this year, and Huawei will provide technical support2021-03-07
- Huawei announced the establishment of a 5G equipment factory in France, which is expected to be put into operation in 20232021-01-28
This article is transferred from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8mRaJxFsNcP
This site is only for collection, and the copyright belongs to the original author.