Early this morning, Apple pushed the official version update of iOS 16.0.2, with an installation package of about 267MB. This time, it was mainly to fix some bugs in Apple’s iPhone 14 series… The main repairs include: repaired third-party applications such as Snapchat and TikTok camera shake issues and issues with sound when focusing. Fixed an issue where the new device would sometimes experience a black screen during data transfer from an old iPhone to an iPhone 14. Fixed an issue with copy and paste popups. Fixed an issue where VoiceOver might not be available after a restart. Fixed an issue where some iPhone X, XR, and iPhone 11 models with replaced displays became unresponsive after updating to iOS 16.
Fast Technology CNBeta TechWeb NetEase News Digital Tail
- Apple pushes the official version of iOS 16.0.2: fixes the paste pop-up window, camera shake and other issues2022-09-23
- The adoption rate of iOS 16 system release on the first day is slightly higher than that of iOS 15 2022-09-14
- iOS 16 official version push update2022-09-13
- Apple confirms that the new iPadOS will no longer be pushed at the same time as iOS, canceling the 16.0 version2022-08-24
- iOS16 has been exposed to a wide range of bugs 2022-07-25
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8jxbK8MDQNF
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.