According to documents from the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Berkshire Hathaway, a subsidiary of Buffett, sold another 1.716 million BYD shares on September 1, with an average reduction price of HK$262.7243 per share, cashing out over HK$450 million… Previously, 8 On August 30, the Hong Kong Stock Exchange document showed that Buffett sold 1.33 million BYD shares on August 24, with an average selling price of HK$277.1016, cashing out HK$369 million… At present, Buffett holds 207.14 million shares of BYD, accounting for Compared with the initial holding of 225 million shares, Buffett has reduced his holdings by 17.86 million shares. From August 24 to September 1, Buffett intensively reduced his holdings by 11.579 million shares.
Titanium Media NetEase News CNBeta NetEase News Fast Technology TechWeb CNBeta
- 2022-09-02Buffett sells BYD again, accumulatively reducing nearly 18 million shares
- 2022-08-30Buffett reduces his holdings of BYD for the first time, earning 33 times in 2014
- 2022-08-29 BYD: net profit of 3.595 billion yuan in the first half of the year, the market share of new energy vehicles is 24.7%
- 2022-08-25BYD is ready to launch a new energy vehicle brand with a starting price of one million
- 2022-08-15BYD officially signed a contract with Yichun, Jiangxi Province, with an investment of nearly 30 billion yuan
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iZWEuBapul
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.