ByteDance is seriously considering entering the virtual reality (VR) space, planning to invest “significant amounts of money” to develop VR-related content.
CNBeta IT Home NetEase News TechWeb
- 2022-06-12It is reported that ByteDance will invest heavily in the field of VR
- 2022-05-08ByteDance to establish Douyin Group, or to list in Hong Kong
- 2022-03-25ByteDance ‘s 10th anniversary, CEO Liang Rubo talks about the company’s mission
- 2022-03-01Qualcomm announces cooperation with ByteDance to develop XR equipment and software
- 2021-10-08ByteDance acquires a wholly-owned subsidiary of Maitian Real Estate. The boss was the founder of Pippi Shrimp
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gM0SFjRRDn
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.