On the Titanium Media App on April 26, Cainiao has launched an emergency response plan immediately. By mobilizing logistics forces in Beijing and surrounding areas, it will coordinate its own warehouses, Cainiao Direct (Daniao) Express, Cainiao Station, and Xiaomanlu unmanned vehicles. etc., to fully support the distribution of daily necessities for Beijing residents. These measures include: through the large logistics parks in Shunyi in Beijing and Wuqing in Tianjin, providing Beijing citizens with the delivery of online shopping materials on platforms such as Tmall Supermarket. These parks are currently operating efficiently, with production lines in full operation, and the number of orders processed in recent days has remained at a high level, with more than 200,000 parcels dispatched in a single day. Cainiao Station provides terminal services in nearly 2,000 communities in Beijing, and has also opened service stations in nearly 80 college campuses. These service stations around residents, teachers and students can help with the distribution and delivery of living materials for the last 100 meters.
Titanium Media Sohu Yiou Sohu
- Cainiao has activated the emergency response mechanism, and unmanned vehicles in Beijing can perform contactless delivery 2022-04-26
- Cainiao Station: A total of 350 unmanned vehicles will be launched on Double 11, covering more than 200 colleges and universities 2021-10-29
- ZTO cooperates with AutoX to promote the application of unmanned logistics technology2018-09-29
- Cainiao releases new retail logistics unmanned vehicle2018-09-19
- Suning Logistics unmanned heavy truck exposure, completed the first test in Shanghai2018-05-24
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8fwE4MB9c2r
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.