According to the Titanium Media App on August 11, data from the China Automobile Association showed that in July, automobile production and sales completed 2.455 million and 2.42 million vehicles, down 1.8% and 3.3% from the previous month, and up 31.5% and 29.7% from the same period last year. Although the production and sales volume of the month was lower than the previous month, it was the highest value in the same period of the past year. It is generally judged that the current development trend of the industry is good, and it is expected to continue. From January to July, the production and sales of automobiles reached 14.571 million and 14.477 million respectively, with an increase of 0.8% in production and a 2% decrease in sales. In August last year, the industry was seriously affected by the shortage of chips, and the level of production and sales was low. Therefore, it is expected to achieve double growth in production and sales from January to August this year.
Titanium Media Titanium Media IT Home 36Kr
- China Automobile Association: July car sales of 2.42 million, a year-on-year increase of 29.7% 2022-08-11
- In 2021, China’s new energy passenger vehicles will account for 53% of the global market share, and the growth rate of pure electric vehicles will be obvious2022-02-06
- China Automobile Association: It is predicted that China’s new energy vehicle sales will be 5 million in 2022, a year-on-year increase of 47% 2021-12-17
- China Automobile Association: New energy vehicle sales in July increased by 164.4% year-on-year 2021-08-11
- China Automobile Association: In the first half of 2021, the production and sales of new energy vehicles exceeded 1.2 million, a year-on-year increase of 2021-07-22
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iolfRSfSD2
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.