Titanium Media App reported on April 28 that Citi believes that BYD reported strong first-quarter results in line with expectations, while profit margins exceeded expectations; it maintained the company as the industry’s top choice, with a target price of HK$587 for the Hong Kong stock market. Analyst Jeff Chung pointed out in the report that BYD's core net profit in the first quarter was 514 million yuan, an increase of 40% from the previous quarter, and was significantly better than the loss data in the first quarter of last year. In the first quarter, the gross profit margin fell by only 0.7 percentage points month-on-month despite the strong rise in material costs, which is also a surprise; it is estimated that the gross profit margin of BYD Auto in the first quarter is about 15.6%. It is expected that BYD's sales in April will be delivered smoothly, which is significantly better than the industry's 30%-45% month-on-month decline.
Fast Technology Titanium Media NetEase News
- 2022-04-28 Citi: BYD’s profit margin in the first quarter exceeded expectations, and sales in April are expected to be better than peers
- 2022-04-26 1,000 BYD D1s will land in Mexico to form the largest overseas pure electric taxi fleet
- 2022-04-22 BYD spends 1.8 billion for the “0 yuan” shareholding plan, and 14 core employees “profit” 9 million per capita
- 2022-04-19BYD : Net profit in the first quarter increased by over 174%-300% year-on-year
- 2022-04-10BYD releases four new models of the Han family, priced at 215,800-329,800 yuan
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8fyMuCMu64P
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.