Titanium Media App reported on April 22 that Ferrari International Trade (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. filed a recall plan with the State Administration for Market Regulation. Effective May 30, 2022, a recall of some imported 458 Italia, 458 Speciale, 458 Speciale A, 458 Spider, 488 GTB and 488 Spider series cars manufactured between March 2, 2010 and March 12, 2019, totalling 2222 vehicles. Vehicles covered by this recall may potentially increase the risk of brake fluid leakage, resulting in reduced braking performance or brake failure, as the brake fluid reservoir cap does not ensure the proper ventilation required to maintain atmospheric pressure in the tank. There are security risks.
Titanium Media Titanium Media Fast Technology
- Ferrari International Trading (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. recalls 2,222 imported 458 and 488 series cars2022-04-22
- In 2021, the number of domestic car recalls will increase by more than 30% year-on- year2022-01-22
- Porsche recalls 1,375 imported cars2021-09-13
- Dongfeng Yueda Kia Automobile recalls some KX3 pure electric vehicles: there are potential safety hazards2021-01-10
- State Administration for Market Regulation: Volkswagen expands the recall of some imported Tuwei series vehicles2020-12-11
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8fq80e9SzuP
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.