Pinwan, August 24, according to the 21st Century Business Herald, GCL Group has signed a strategic agreement with CATL.
According to the agreement, in terms of the versatility of heavy-duty truck swap stations, the two parties will carry out technical cooperation and exchanges to facilitate the interoperability and integration of heavy-duty truck swap stations; in terms of power battery cascade utilization, the two parties will optimize the full life cycle battery cost according to the heavy truck + energy storage application scenario. Realize the cascade utilization of power batteries in the field of energy storage. In addition, the two parties will actively discuss innovative cooperation in the field of power battery recycling, and join hands with the upstream and downstream of the industrial chain to jointly build a mobile energy ecosystem. In this cooperation, CATL and GCL Group will also start from various aspects such as lithium ore resources, cathode and anode materials, battery systems, etc., and conduct technical verification on the GCL physical method.
- 2022-08-24 GCL Group and CATL intend to carry out comprehensive cooperation in the fields of heavy truck battery replacement and battery recycling
- 2022-08-24Ningde Times: The slow price transmission mechanism of energy storage resulted in a low gross profit margin in the first half of the year, and it is expected to improve in the future
- 2022-08-23 Ningde Times: Net profit in the first half of the year was 8.168 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 82.17%
- 2022-08-12Ningde Times: It is planned to build a factory in Hungary not exceeding 7.34 billion euros
- 2022-08-08Avita officially launched on 11/011: jointly built by Huawei, CATL, and Changan Automobile, starting from 349,900 yuan
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iKhGeHBPVl
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.