Titanium Media App reported on August 18 that Geely Auto's 2022 interim performance report was disclosed. In the first half of the year, Geely Auto achieved operating income of 58.2 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 29%; average gross profit per vehicle was 16,000 yuan, a year-on-year increase of 9.9%; new energy sales increased by 398%, the fastest growth rate among domestic brands; free cash flow increased by 1076 % to RMB 5.4 billion, and net cash level rose 5.8% to RMB 22.01 billion. In addition, the profit structure has a clear trend of diversification, and the proportion of authorized service profits and technical service profits increased by 42.7% year-on-year. Geely Automobile also disclosed that the monthly proportion of new energy will reach more than 30% during the year; by 2023, the monthly proportion of new energy will reach more than 50% by improving the product layout, and it will become the first echelon of new energy enterprises.
Titanium Media IT Home
- 2022-08-18Geely Automobile’s revenue in the first half of the year increased by 29% year-on-year, and the comprehensive new energy transformation accelerated
- 2022-08-02Geely Automobile Group: The online rumors that “Geely hybrid vehicles copied Chery’s technology” are seriously untrue
- 2022-06-09Hainan and Geely signed a strategic cooperation agreement
- 2022-05-10Geely Automobile will take a stake in Renault South Korea with a stake of 34.02%
- 2022-03-23Geely Automobile’s revenue in 2021 increased by 10.3% year-on-year to 101.6 billion yuan
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8izP7cMbiK7
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.