Pinwan, September 2nd, according to a report released by Strategy Analytics, global smartphone shipments in 2022 will drop by 7.8% year-on-year to 1.25 billion units.
Strategy Analytics said a modest rebound is expected in the second half of 2023, with full-year shipments returning to a 2.7% annual growth trajectory. Samsung and Apple will continue to lead in 2022 and 2023 with increased market share, while many Chinese brands are facing strong headwinds. Samsung and Apple will easily outperform the overall market, but major Chinese brands will see double-digit declines in 2022, with the exception of Honor, which we expect to maintain an upward trajectory this year.
CNBeta product play
- Global smartphone shipments will drop by 7.8% year-on-year in 2022 2022-09-02
- Agency: Global smartphone shipments fell 9% year-on-year in the second quarter 2022-07-18
- Global smartphone shipments to grow 4% in 2021, the first increase in four years2022-01-29
- Global smartphone shipments fell by about 10% year-on-year in the third quarter 2021-10-31
- iPhone global shipments in 2020 increased by 10% year -on-year 2021-01-14
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iYAvXZ5iW2
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.