Pinwan, April 27th, according to Tech Planet, on April 26th, Honor Terminal Co., Ltd. underwent an industrial and commercial change, and Honor CEO Zhao Ming stepped down as general manager and director.
In addition, many directors and senior executives such as Zhang Jing and Peng Thun also quit the company. Currently, the company’s main personnel are only Chairman Wan Biao.
The information shows that the recent industrial and commercial change of Honor Terminal Co., Ltd. has added Shenzhen Yaoxingchen No. 2 Technology Partnership (Limited Partnership) and Shenzhen Yaoxingchen No. 3 Technology Partnership (Limited Partnership), both of which are owned by Kunpeng Capital affiliate Shenzhen Peng. Chengxin Information Technology Partnership (Limited Partnership) and Shenzhen Smart City Technology Holdings Co., Ltd. jointly hold shares. According to the company’s information, Glory was established on April 1, 2020, with a registered capital of about 32.239 billion.
Titanium Media Play IT Home NetEase News
- 2022-04-27 Glory undergoes industrial and commercial changes, Zhao Ming resigns as general manager
- 2022-04-26Honor responds to rumours of raising $45 billion and plans to go public in 2022: false news
- 2022-04-26Honor considers listing in China in 2022, with a valuation of US$45 billion
- 2022-04-03 Glory responds to forcing employees to buy shares: false news
- 2022-03-17 Zhao Ming: Glory will not build cars and will fully open the global mobile phone market
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8fyfERIu4Z5
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.