Apple was sued by the EU for monopoly for not opening the iPhone’s “tap-to-pay” feature to third-party payment services… Mark Gurman, a well-known journalist, reported on Sunday in his latest issue of “Power On “The column said that Apple reserved the click-to-pay function to its own Apple Pay service to protect its revenue… He estimates that Apple Pay’s annual service fee revenue exceeds 1 billion US dollars. By comparison, Apple currently earns close to $20 billion per quarter from overall services. While $1 billion a year may seem small for Apple, it could determine whether the Services segment can meet its annual growth goals.
IT Home CNBeta Digital Tail
- 2022-05-09 Gurman: Apple won’t open payment services because of $1 billion in annual revenue
- 2022-02-08Apple to introduce ‘tap to pay’ feature on iPhone
- 2022-01-10 Apple to pay app developers $60 billion in 2021, a new record
- 2021-10-06Apple may face a fine of 177.7 billion yuan due to NFC chips being sued by the EU
- 2021-07-13Apple plans to launch Apple Pay installment service in partnership with Goldman Sachs
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8fROk2TPJuQ
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.