Visit the original URL
36氪 was informed that Haidilao issued an announcement saying that it has adopted and plans to implement the rotating chief operating officer plan. According to the plan, regional managers, heads or directors of functional departments and directors of various committees are eligible to participate in the rotation plan after meeting certain conditions. The selection and re-election of the COO for each rotation shall be nominated by the CEO and appointed according to the company’s appointment and removal process. At the same time, Haidilao will also adjust the board of directors. Yang Hua, Liu Linyi, Li Yu and Yang Li have each resigned from the board of directors due to work adjustments to resign as executive directors, effective September 21. The above four will continue to hold other positions currently held by the Group.
Titanium Media 36Kr
- Haidilao : has adopted and plans to implement the rotating chief operating officer plan2022-09-21
- Haidilao : The net loss in the first half of the year was 267 million yuan, and the overall turnover rate was 2.9 times/ day2022-08-30
- Haidilao issued a profit warning: the loss in the first half of the year may reach 297 million2022-08-15
- Haidilao plans to spin off overseas business and list separately2022-07-11
- Haidilao will lose 4.163 billion yuan in 2021 and close 276 stores2022-03-23
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8juQ8pLUFJj
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.