- Wei Ruxuan is so fun!
- Continue to enter the unknown world of Fado, Celeste Maria – Oferece O Teu Amor is a great song
- Stranger: Talking to Jihadists | Episode 6: In the Name of Humanity
- Sure enough, the diaphragm is too weak. A little training will help. It’s really interesting to learn to breathe again at such an old age.
- The bowl holder is also available in Jixian County, but it comes with sesame sauce…
- The Tang cypress tree in Dule Temple was probably dead a long time ago, so I covered it with wisteria to pretend it was still alive. It was a very clever idea.
- Enough of being in class B, sigh
- Chestnuts that have been stored for a few days are much sweeter.
- “Even if there is no answer, thinking is necessary.”
- The day before yesterday, I passed by the Baxianshan Restaurant on Baxianshan Road.
- “On July 7, 1973, with the approval of the State Council, the five counties of Jixian, Baodi, Wuqing, Jinghai, and Ninghe in Hebei Province were assigned to Tianjin. In August of the same year, Jixian was officially assigned to Tianjin City. Jixian and other five counties were assigned to Tianjin. Entering Tianjin not only made Li Ruihuan, Zhao Lirong, and Ma Ji (all Baodi people) become Tianjin people… but also made the dried cakes of Wuqing Yangcun and the crabs of Qilihai in Ninghe County suddenly become Tianjin’s specialties. “
- “In 1958, Shunyi, Yanqing, Pinggu, Tongxian, Fangshan, Miyun, Huairou, Daxing and other counties that were originally part of Hebei Province were placed under Beijing City.”
- “Regarding the historical evolution of Jixian County, the preface of “Jizhou Chronicles” in the 14th year of Chenghua in the Ming Dynasty states: Jidi got its name from the oldest place. In Yu, it belongs to You, “Yu Gong” belongs to Hebei, and in the Spring and Autumn and Warring States periods, it is Yan. Qin and Han It was Yuyang County. It was merged into Youzhou in the Wei and Jin Dynasties, and fell to the Northern Dynasties, and then fell to Shi Zhao, Fu Qin, Bei Yan, and Later Wei Yan… Taking the present city gate of Ji County, it was Wuzhong County in the Han Dynasty and Yuyang in the Sui Dynasty. The county seat was the location of Jizhou in the Tang Dynasty. The name Ji County was not used until the third year of the Republic of China (1914).”
- “The most recent series of tragedies occurred during Japan’s invasion of China. The Japanese army successively committed dozens of tragedies such as the Shangcang Massacre and the Huayu Massacre in Jixian County, burning and merging 145 villages, creating a no-man’s land.”
- How to choose a purple clay teapot2333
- Jixian County is located in a military important area. The city has been massacred so many times. It was filled with immigrants. Visible areas include Henan, Hebei, Shandong, and the Manchus, all of which left obvious traces. It originally had a lot of blending flavors and new possibilities. The geographical location is also Very good, but after Hebei was transferred to Tianjin, it became Tianjin’s quarries and farmhouses. The name of the old revolutionary area was not left at all, and it had little say. In the end, it became very backward.
- “In the battle of Xifengkou, the 29th Army and its Saber Team fought the Japanese invaders in a bloody battle, annihilating 5,000 enemies, and became famous in one battle. From then on, the 29th Army’s Saber Team became famous all over the world and became the heroic idol of the Chinese nation in resisting foreign aggression in the early days of the Anti-Japanese War. The machete chopped off the heads of the Japanese! This majestic and impassioned anti-Japanese song “March of the Machete” was specially composed by the famous composer Mai Xin at the time for the Machete Team of the 29th Army.”
- “National Highway 233 (G233, G233 National Highway, National Highway 233) is an ordinary national highway of the People’s Republic of China. It starts from Keshiketeng Banner in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region and ends in Huangshan City, Anhui Province. Along the way, it passes through Keshiketeng Banner, Weichang, Long Hua, Chengde, Xinglong, Jizhou, Baodi, Tianjin, Huanghua, Yanshan, Qingyun, Huimin, Gaoqing, Zibo, Qingzhou, Linqu, Yishui, Yinan, Linyi, Linshu, Lianyungang, Guanyun, Guan Nan, Lianshui, Huai’an, Baoying, Gaoyou, Yangzhou, Zhenjiang, Danyang, Jintan, Liyang, Guangde, Ningguo, Jixi, Shexian, Huangshan.”
- Jump, try your best, practice command frequently, and solve problems
- Read the full text of “The Sixth Patriarch’s Altar Sutra” online
- Maha is big and has a vast mind, just like space. It has no sides, no square or circle, no green, yellow, red and white, no up or down, no anger, no joy, no right or wrong, no good or evil, no head. At the end, all the Buddha lands are empty.
- Good Knowledge, what is Prajna? Prajna is the wisdom of Tang Dynasty. In all places and at all times, thinking without stupidity and always practicing wisdom is the practice of prajna.
- What’s the name of Paramita? This is Western Mandarin, Tang Yan reaches the other shore, and the meaning is separated from birth and death. The arising and passing away of the land, like waves in the water, is called this shore; there is no birth and death when leaving the land, like water flowing continuously, that is, it is called the other shore, so it is called Paramita.
- Good teacher, Mahaprajnaparamita is the most noble, supreme and first. There is no abiding, no going, no coming, from which the Buddhas of the three generations emerge. We should use great wisdom to break the five aggregates of troubles and worldly fatigue. By practicing in this way, we can achieve Buddhahood and transform the three poisons into precepts, concentration and wisdom.
- Zen practitioners’ views on “life and death” are as follows: “Only knowing one’s own mind and seeing one’s own nature”, knowing one’s own “original mind” and “nature” means “no movement, no stillness, no birth, no destruction, no going away, no coming. There is nothing right and nothing wrong, no destination, no abode.” Therefore, we are not afraid of “life and death” and even regard life and death as a game.
- The name of right view is born in the world, and wrong view is in the world; all wrong and right views are eliminated, and the bodhi nature is intact.
- The delusion of self-nature is all sentient beings, and the awareness of self-nature is Buddha. Compassion is Avalokitesvara, joyful equanimity is called Shizhi, ability to be pure is Sakyamuni, and uprightness is Amitabha.
- My teacher said, the wonderful and profound Nirvana, the body and functions are like this, the five yins are originally empty, the six dusts have no existence, neither exit nor entry, neither stability nor chaos. The nature of Zen has no abiding state, and it is separated from the abiding state of Zen silence. The nature of Zen is unborn, and apart from the thought of Zen, the mind is like emptiness, and there is no amount of emptiness.
- Trouble is Bodhi, there is no difference. If one uses wisdom to illuminate troubles, this is a two-vehicle view, a sheep and a deer, and the great root of wisdom are not as good as this.
- Talk about all dharmas without departing from your own nature. Suddenly someone asked you about the Dharma, and you said it in both directions. They both took the opposite Dharma, and came and went because of each other. In the end, the two Dharmas were completely eliminated, and there was no place to go.
- Dear friends, all of you, please purify your mind and listen to my teaching: If you want to achieve wisdom, you must reach the samadhi of one form and the samadhi of one action. If you do not abide in the form in any place, do not have any hatred or love in that form, have no choice or give up, do not think about gains and losses, etc., and are at ease and quiet, empty and indifferent, this is called one-appearance samadhi. If you are walking, standing, sitting or lying down in any place, with a pure and straight mind, without moving to the ashram, you will truly become a pure land, this is called Samadhi of One Practice. If a person has two samadhis, it is like a seed in the ground, which is stored and nurtured until it matures. Each phase and each action is the same.
- Now I advise all good friends to first get rid of the ten evils, which is equivalent to walking a hundred thousand miles; and then get rid of the eight evils, which is equivalent to walking another eight thousand miles; every thought can see your own nature, and often make you behave If it is flat and straight, then you can reach the Western Pure Land as quickly as a snap of your fingers, and you will be able to see Amitabha Buddha.
- 20231008 Arlmy created and organized
- Posted by 20231008 Arlmy
This article is reproduced from: http://z.arlmy.me/posts/MastodonArchives/2023/MastodonTootsArchives_20230930/
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.