Titanium Media App reported on August 2 that the Hang Seng Index fell 2.71% to 19,619.86 points in early trading; the Hang Seng Technology Index fell 3.86% to 4,157.13 points. Southbound funds bucked the trend with a net inflow of HK$2.31 billion in half a day, and the market turnover was HK$67.6 billion. Science and technology stocks and Chinese concept stocks returning to Hong Kong fell, the photovoltaic solar sector fell, and most market sectors fell. Xinyi Energy fell by more than 15%, New Oriental Online fell by more than 9%, Country Garden Services and Bilibili fell by more than 8%, and Great Wall Motor fell. Nearly 7%, Xiaomi Group fell by more than 6%, SMIC fell by more than 4%, Hong Kong Stock Exchange fell by nearly 4%, Tencent Holdings fell by more than 3%, Meituan fell by 3%, and Alibaba fell by nearly 3%.
Titanium Media CNBeta
- Hong Kong stocks close review: Hang Seng Index fell 2.71% in early trading, technology Internet stocks and Chinese concept stocks returned to Hong Kong fell 2022-08-01
- The three major U.S. stock indexes fell collectively, and Chinese stocks fell sharply2022-05-09
- Ali Hong Kong stocks rebounded after falling more than 9% due to market rumors2022-05-03
- The three major U.S. stocks collectively closed up more than 1%, and most popular Chinese stocks fell2022-03-17
- The three major U.S. stock indexes closed down collectively, with popular Chinese concept stocks among the top losers2022-03-10
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8i8gmRxdv5p
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.