In the question channel, @CCR asked for a software that can send different content information to different people, such as:
- Send jsbkzhakoai28hxb to A
- send xi19d6evjzjaohz7 to B
- send uq8ehxkq8qosjg to C
If you can call qq, WeChat is better.
This is really a must-have feature for workers from all walks of life. There are two solutions.
@lilyhcn1 classmates provided their own writing tools, called WeChat batch pay slips , through Excel and WeChat PC version, to achieve this just-needed function. Watch the video:
The video is a bit long, I believe students who just need it will have the patience to watch it.
@CCR classmate wrote one based on the software idea of lilyhcn1: thanks for the idea provided by the big guy, wrote one with aardio (time is tight, the interface is not optimized), it is… very good: https://meta.appinn.net /t/topic/33638/13
Enter the QQ number on the left, and enter the corresponding text on the right (automatically send without confirmation), and the black window is used for error checking (generally, there are no bugs, after all, the amount of code is too small).
And also provided the code in the forum.
The above two softwares are given to those who are destined
- Bitwarden Send – Open Source Password Manager Bitwarden Releases Readable and Burnable “Securely Share Passwords”
- Mozilla officially releases Firefox Send, a private file sharing service that supports files up to 2.5GB
- PlayStation®Messages – Chat with your PS friends on your phone [iOS/Android]
- Firefox Send – Firefox Web Experiment launches ‘private file sharing’ service for sending up to 1GB
- Send to Aria2 WE – Send file download link from Firefox to Aria2
This article is reprinted from: https://www.appinn.com/send-different-messages-to-different-people/
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.