On July 29, the Shanghai Banking and Insurance Regulatory Bureau’s reply showed that Cao Tong’s qualifications as director and chairman of Shanghai Huarui Bank Co., Ltd. were approved… Cao Tong is the third chairman of Huarui Bank since its opening. Very experienced. According to public information, Cao Tong was born in 1968 and has more than 20 years of experience in the banking industry. He has worked successively in the People’s Bank of China, China Merchants Bank, China CITIC Bank, China Export-Import Bank, Shenzhen Qianhai Weizhong Bank, and served as a deputy bank of China CITIC Bank. President, Vice President of the Export-Import Bank of China, and President of Shenzhen Qianhai WeBank.
- Huarui Bank changes coaches: Cao Tong, former president of WeBank, takes over from Hou Funing as chairman 2022-07-29
- Metersbonwe plans to sell 10.1% stake in Huarui Bank for 424 million yuan
- Temenos banking software landed on Alibaba Cloud, enabling digital transformation of banks2020-09-18
- Huarui Bank and Alibaba Cloud Strategic Cooperation2020-05-18
- Last year, WeBank’s revenue exceeded 10 billion and taxed 1 billion, and its net profit exceeded the sum of Internet Merchant Bank and Xinwang Bank2019-05-11
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8i2MzqCMvou
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.