Visit the original URL
36氪 was informed that Ideal Auto issued an anti-fraud statement through its official WeChat account, saying that Ideal Auto has not issued any digital currency or digital collection (NFT) to the public, nor has it authorized any third party to issue any digital currency or digital collection (NFT). For such acts of publishing false information under the name of Ideal Auto, the company will take legal measures to investigate the legal responsibility of the relevant parties.
Pinwan 36Kr IT Home
- Ideal Car: No digital currency and digital collections have been issued to the public2022-07-22
- WeChat public platform: services related to secondary transaction of digital collections cannot be provided2022-06-20
- 5000-word documentary broadcast: four difficulties and three values of digital collections2022-05-13
- The world’s first monthly digital collection limited release2022-04-24
- WeChat cracks down on digital collection transactions, and a large number of public accounts are banned2022-03-30
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8hRDBhiMDzz
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.