Titanium Media App reported on August 12. On August 11, local time, the International Energy Agency released the monthly report on the oil market. The report shows that some countries have had to change the way they generate electricity due to hot weather and soaring natural gas prices. At the same time, European industries, including refining, are also switching to fuel use, so global oil demand will grow more than previously forecast this year. The International Energy Agency projects global oil demand at 99.7 million barrels per day in 2022. The International Energy Agency also said that international oil prices had fallen to $30 a barrel from a peak in June due to rising oil supplies and growing concerns about a deteriorating economic outlook.
- International Energy Agency releases monthly oil market report, soaring natural gas prices increase global oil demand2022-08-11
- European natural gas prices fell 55% to a new low since March2022-03-22
- Buffett adds more than $7 billion to Occidental Oil2022-03-17
- Private oil company Brightoil Petroleum will be delisted from Hong Kong stocks2020-10-20
- Google pledges to no longer develop AI tools for oil and gas companies
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8ioCqqlAybq
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.