Flutter has been out for so long, what is the market share? In order to let you know this real data, and to let you know the current usage of Flutter in major apps, I downloaded hundreds of apps today, occupying nearly 80G of mobile phone space, just to draw a conclusion – Flutter , does anyone use it.
First of all, in the vivo application market, I downloaded all the apps in the software rankings on April 11, a total of 230 apps, plus some apps that I use more often, a total of 270 apps, as our statistical base.
For the detection method, I use LibChecker to see if the App uses Flutter-related so.
In addition to using LibChecker, there are other solutions, such as using the shell command – zipinfo.
Apk is essentially a compressed package, so it can be easily obtained through zipinfo command and grep. At the same time, if you cooperate with a crawler to crawl the Apk download address of Yingxbao, it can become a fully automated Script analysis tool, there is no such strong demand here, so I will not do it in detail.
Let’s see how many apps I have downloaded.
These apps have basically covered the top software in various rankings of the app store, so they should be more representative and convincing.
Let’s use LibChecker to see how much Flutter is used in these apps.
There are 52 apps that have used Flutter, accounting for 19.2% of the total sample. As a reference, RN-related apps are counted. There are 45 apps in total, accounting for 16.6% of the total sample. It can be said that Flutter has surpassed RN to become a cross-platform solution. Preferred.
Among 52 apps using Flutter:
- Tencent Department: QQ Mailbox, WeChat, QQ Sync Assistant, Blue Shield, Tencent Classroom, QQ Browser, Weishi, Enterprise WeChat, Tencent Conference
- Baidu Department: Baidu Netdisk, Baidu Input Method
- Ali Department: Youku Video, Hello Travel, Taote, Kugou Live, Ali 1688, Learning Power, DingTalk, Taobao, Xianyu
- Other big companies: Lianjia, Zhuanzhuan, Zhaopin, Paipaidai, Bilibili Comics, NetEase Youdao Dictionary, iQiyi, Koala Haigou, Ctrip, Weibo, Soul, eLong Travel, Vipshop meeting, flying pig travel
From the above data, all major factories use Flutter. The reason why Toutiao is not listed is that currently only Toutiao has used Flutter’s dynamic loading scheme on a large scale, so Flutter cannot be found in the original package. So, it is not detected (guess is so, you can ask friends from Toutiao to point out that according to the last Toutiao sharing, there are 90+ apps using Flutter inside).
However, it should be noted here that this is not the selection of some commonly used APPs for testing, but the directly selected rankings. If you use commonly used APPs to test directly, the ratio may be higher. 60% or so.
However, in the big factory, I was surprised that JD.com did not use Flutter. After reading several apps of JD.com, it is still mainly RN as the cross-platform solution. This is the same as many other big manufacturers. They not only use Flutter, but RN can also check it out. This also shows from the side that various manufacturers have never stopped exploring cross-platform solutions.
So, to sum up, a few specifics of teams currently using Flutter:
- Startup companies: fast trial and error, fast development, like Blued, Quark, etc.
- Dachang: The topic of Dachang is always efficiency. How to use cross-platform technology to improve development efficiency is the fundamental reason for them to introduce Flutter
- Innovative business: For example, new business apps such as Bman, Taote, and Soul that do not have too much historical baggage can use Flutter for extremely efficient development
So, what’s the point of arguing about “Flutter is abandoned” and “Flutter is about to rise” on Zhihu? All the arguments can’t match the truth of the data.
The mouth said no, but the body was very honest.
Hope this data can help you.
Recommend my website to everyone https://xuyisheng.top/Focus on Android-Kotlin-Flutter Welcome everyone to visit
This article is reprinted from: https://xuyisheng.top/flutter_app_check/
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.