An Italian administrative court has struck down fines imposed by the country’s antitrust agency on U.S. tech giants Apple and Amazon for alleged collusion, a document showed on Monday. million) for alleged anticompetitive cooperation in the sale of Apple and Beats products.
CNBeta IT Home NetEase News
- Italian court reverses antitrust fines against Apple and Amazon2022-10-03
- Italian court orders fine of more than 100 million euros against Google effective2022-07-18
- Xiaomi responds to “21.76 million yuan fined by Italian agency”: the reasons behind it are being assessed2022-07-17
- Apple was fined 316.35 million yuan for unwillingness to open third-party payments 2022-03-21
- Apple fined 5 million euros again by Dutch regulator over dating app payments issue
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8jORWX2Mv9c
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.