Pinwan, August 28, Kuaigou Dache’s 2022 interim performance report shows that the company’s revenue for the six months ended June 30, 2022 was about 349 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 15.5%; the company’s equity holders accounted for The loss during the period was about 1.049 billion yuan, an increase of about 3.25 times year-on-year.
As of June 30, 2022, Kuaigou Dache had approximately 29.2 million registered shippers and 5.6 million registered drivers. In the first half of 2022, 11.8 million consignment orders were completed on the Kuaigou taxi platform, generating a total transaction value of 1.113 billion yuan.
In terms of revenue, during the reporting period, Kuaigou taxi service revenue was 215 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 24.2%; platform service revenue was 110 million yuan, compared with 117 million yuan in the same period last year, a slight year-on-year decrease; value-added service revenue was 23.4 million yuan, a year-on-year increase 96.6%.
In the first half of the year, Kuaigou’s operating loss was 744 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 690.8%; the operating loss excluding share-based remuneration and listing expenses was 121 million yuan, a year-on-year increase of 42.1%.
On June 24 this year, Kuaigou Taxi officially landed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. According to the prospectus, the revenue of Kuaigou Taxi from 2018 to 2021 was 453 million yuan, 548 million yuan, 530 million yuan, and 660 million yuan respectively, and the losses during the period were 1.071 billion yuan, 184 million yuan, 658 million yuan, and 873 million yuan respectively. billion.
TechWeb IT Home Play
- 2022-08-28 Kuaigou Taxi: In the first half of 2022, the revenue was 349 million yuan, and the loss was 1.049 billion yuan
- 2022-06-24 Kuaigou Taxi officially landed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- 2022-04-25 Kuaigou Taxi submits application for listing in Hong Kong
- 2022-02-06 Kuaigou Dache passed the listing hearing of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, and the revenue in the first three quarters of 2021 increased year-on-year
- 2021-08-27 Kuaigou Taxi submits listing application to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iQep5zcHtw
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.