Recently, Lanyu Bio, a well-known domestic in vitro diagnostic high-tech enterprise, announced that it has completed a D2 round of financing of nearly 100 million yuan. This round of financing was led by government funds.
This is after the company received hundreds of millions of D1 rounds of investment from CICC Capital and Dynamic Balance Capital in the first half of this year, Lanyu Bio has once again obtained capital blessing. This round of funds will be mainly used to expand the domestic and overseas market layout and accelerate the company’s channel network sinking to the terminal.
Nanjing Lanyu Biotechnology Co., Ltd. was established in 2016. It is a high-tech enterprise dedicated to the research and development, production, application and service integration of human in vitro diagnostic reagents and related instruments in the biomedical field.
Yioutou China Network Investment Community Entrepreneurship State
- Lanyu Bio completed the D2 round of financing of nearly 100 million yuan2022-09-09
- Zhizhen Bio has raised more than 100 million yuan in Series B financing2022-07-15
- Kunyuan Bio received 300 million yuan in Series B+ financing to continue to promote the research and development and commercialization of cancer early screening products2022-06-08
- Dingjing Bio completed the D1 round of financing at the level of 100 million yuan2022-06-02
- Zhenzhun Bio received an exclusive Series A investment of over 100 million yuan from Huiyuan Capital2022-03-09
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8jabfpYfbxa
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.