Titanium Media App reported on August 5 that Mercedes-Benz (China) Automobile Sales Co., Ltd. filed a recall plan with the State Administration for Market Regulation. Effective August 15, 2022, a total of 11,212 imported GLE SUV and GLS SUV vehicles with production dates between October 28, 2018 and November 8, 2021 are recalled. From August 5, 2022, some imported GLC SUV vehicles with production dates between May 31, 2021 and June 14, 2021 will be recalled, totaling 36 vehicles. From September 1, 2022, some imported EQS vehicles with a production date between September 3, 2021 and November 25, 2021 will be recalled, totaling 660 units.
Titanium Media IT Home NetEase News
- Mercedes-Benz (China) Automobile Sales Co., Ltd. recalls 11,908 imported cars2022-08-05
- Honda recalls 12,589 domestic Fit and LIFE cars due to hidden dangers in assisted driving2022-08-05
- Maserati recalls some imported MC20 cars2022-05-07
- State Administration for Market Regulation: China will recall a total of 830,000 new energy vehicles in 2021, a year-on-year increase of over 30% 2022-03-12
- In 2021, the number of domestic car recalls will increase by more than 30% year-on- year2022-01-22
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iesFwCRg4q
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.