Letter from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology  No. 96
According to the relevant provisions of the “Telecommunications Regulations of the People’s Republic of China”, the relevant information on telecommunications services in the first quarter of 2022 is hereby announced as follows:
1. Key work of telecommunications services
(1) Do a good job in ensuring the communication of the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics and Winter Paralympic Games. According to the operation work plan of the Beijing Winter Olympics Organizing Committee, the entire industry has deployed the strictest measures and the strongest style requirements, carefully deployed, worked hard, and completed the task of guaranteeing the communication network service for the Winter Olympics with high standards and high quality. 23 venues in two places and three competition areas, as well as the Beijing-Zhangjiakou High-speed Railway and Beijing-Li Expressway, have achieved full 5G coverage, using digital technology to help the Beijing Winter Olympics, 5G and IPv6+ and other technologies to empower the “smart Winter Olympics”, creating smart venues, cloud broadcasting, and wisdom. Innovative application services such as game viewing help the Beijing Winter Olympics achieve global firsts and historical breakthroughs in various fields such as “organization, participation, and viewing”.
(2) Deploy 2022 style construction and rectification work. Issue a notice to deploy and consolidate the foundation of network services, improve the level of telecommunications services, improve number portability services, optimize Internet service perception, increase digital benefits for the people, strengthen the governance of the entire APP chain, deepen the prevention and crackdown on telecommunications network fraud, and regulate marketing and publicity behaviors 9 key tasks such as maintaining the order of the information and communication market, promoting the construction of work style to a new level, and continuously improving the overall service level of the industry.
(3) Solidly promote the “524” action to improve the perception of information and communication services. Promote basic telecommunications companies to realize cross-regional processing of “family network” and “fixed-mobile integration” services with a large user base and high voice, and add 10,000 business halls that can handle carry-out services, so that users can avoid running away. Promote more than 30 major Internet companies to establish a “dual list” of personal information protection (a list of personal information that has been collected and a list of personal information shared with third parties) and a manual customer service hotline, optimize privacy policies and the way to call and display permissions, and improve service quality and perception Improve positive interactions.
(4) Rectify key problems. In response to the problems exposed at the “3.15” party that tricked users into downloading malicious APPs in the name of free Wi-Fi, forced bundled downloads on application software platforms, harassing phone calls, and safety protection of children’s watches, immediately take down the problematic APPs and shut down the voice line. , carry out relevant investigations and other measures, guide the relevant communication administrations to strengthen law enforcement, and seriously investigate and deal with violations in accordance with laws and regulations. In response to problems such as intentionally folded web pages for mobile phone users and “don’t show them without downloading”, an administrative guidance meeting was held to require relevant companies to make serious rectifications, and a third-party testing agency was organized to carry out 3 rounds of inspections, urging all major browsers, news, etc. , Network community APP to improve related services.
(5) Strengthen supervision and law enforcement. Organized testing of 610,000 apps, ordered rectification of 422 apps, and publicly notified 134 apps. Organize local communications administrations to strengthen supervision and law enforcement, and investigate and punish 219 violating telecommunications companies. Among them, 12 times of interviews were reminded, 9 times of criticism, and 9 times of administrative punishment for enterprises that had problems with number portability services; 84 times were criticized and 6 times were administratively punished. 27 companies were included in the list of bad telecom business operations.
2. Complaints and complaints of telecom users
(1) Complaints about telecommunications services
In the first quarter of 2022, the national telecommunications user complaint rate per million was 30.6. Among them, the appeal rate of one million users involving service disputes was 16.1, accounting for 52.6%; the appeal rate of one million users involving disputes over marketing, charging, and tariffs was 10.5, accounting for 34.3%; 100 million users involved in network quality and information security. The appeal rate of 10,000 users was 4, accounting for 13.1%. Complaint acceptance agencies of telecom users at all levels have handled and mediated user complaints in accordance with the relevant provisions of the “Measures for Handling Appeals of Telecom Users”, effectively safeguarding the legitimate rights and interests of telecom users.
(2) Complaints about Internet information services
In the first quarter of 2022, the Internet information service complaint platform [Enter Black Cat Complaints] received a total of 164,276 complaints from Internet users, an increase of 24.7% from the previous quarter. Among them, there were 71,472 complaints about service functions, accounting for 43.5%; 54,764 complaints about channel feedback, accounting for 33.3%; 20,835 complaints about personal information protection, accounting for 12.7%; and 17,205 complaints about other categories, accounting for 10.5%. Among the 137 Internet companies accessing the platform, Beijing Jianwang Life Circle, Beijing Cheetah Mobile The timely rate of complaint handling of 10 other companies did not meet the target requirement of 95% (see Annex 3 for details), and the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology has urged relevant companies to improve.
(3) Complaints about bad mobile phone applications and spam information
In the first quarter of 2022, the 12321 Network Bad and Spam Report Acceptance Center (hereinafter referred to as the 12321 Acceptance Center) received a total of 42,394 valid complaints against bad mobile applications, an increase of 0.65% month-on-month and a year-on-year increase of 3.10%. Among them, there were 19,704 complaints involving information security issues, accounting for 46.5%; 19,358 complaints involving personal information and authority issues, accounting for 45.6%; 3,332 complaints involving network security issues, accounting for 7.9%; through industry self-discipline, The Internet Society of China, together with app stores and security testing manufacturers, removed 104 bad mobile apps with problems.
In the first quarter of 2022, the 12321 acceptance center received 49,833 complaints about harassing calls, a decrease of 18.6% from the previous quarter and a decrease of 19.7% from the same period last year. 27,758 complaints about spam text messages were accepted, down 33.5% month-on-month and 4.5% year-on-year. The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology has urged relevant telecommunications companies to verify and handle the above-mentioned complaints.
3. Operation and consumption tips
(1) All enterprises shall, in accordance with the requirements of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology for 2022 information and communication industry behavior construction and rectification work, operate in compliance with laws and regulations, promote new trends and uprightness, take effective measures to improve services, and improve service capabilities and levels with higher standards, Improve the key links that affect user perception with stricter requirements, and promote the construction of travel style to a new level.
(2) The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology reminds the majority of elderly users that if they need to use the large-character version of the APP, they must download it from regular channels, and do not easily click on the windows such as “do tasks to grab red envelopes”, “scan code to draw prizes” or “click to get gifts” and other windows. page, enhance the awareness of safety precautions, and avoid unnecessary property damage.
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
April 26, 2022
Titanium Media Sina Technology IT Home Sohu 36Kr
- 2022-04-28Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: 104 bad mobile phone applications were removed from the shelves in the first quarter
- 2022-03-14 The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology launched a “look back” on the rectification of apps that infringe on users’ rights and interests: 14 apps with problems were notified
- 2022-03-03Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: Internet companies are not allowed to download apps automatically or forcefully without the consent of users
- 2022-02-28Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: Carry out in-depth App rectification and urge major Internet companies to establish customer service hotlines
- 2022-02-18The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology notified the first batch of apps that infringe on user rights and interests in 2022
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8fAbHR2Pf7T
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.