Titan Media App reported on July 29 that the 2022 Global Digital Economy Conference opened in Beijing today. Xu Kemin, Chief Economist of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, attended the opening ceremony and delivered a speech. Xu Kemin said that the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology will accelerate the in-depth integration of digital technology and the real economy, and coordinate the promotion of digital industrialization and industrial digitization. One is to speed up the construction of new infrastructure. In accordance with the principle of being moderately advanced, continue to increase the construction of 5G network and gigabit optical fiber network. In-depth implementation of the industrial Internet innovation and development project, and overall layout of green intelligent data and computing facilities. The second is to strengthen key core technology research. Focus on strategic frontier areas, strengthen the main position of enterprises in innovation, focus on building an innovation ecosystem, and fight the battle of key core technologies. The third is to promote the digital transformation of the manufacturing industry. Deepen the digital transformation of the manufacturing industry and the digital empowerment of small and medium-sized enterprises, and accelerate the digital, networked, and intelligent development of the manufacturing industry. The fourth is to focus on creating a good digital ecosystem. Improve regulatory rules that adapt to the laws of digital economy development, comprehensively improve security assurance levels, and enhance digital economy governance capabilities. At the same time, strengthen cooperation with other countries in the field of digital economy and promote the building of a community of shared future in cyberspace.
Titanium Media Sohu
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: Accelerate the construction of new infrastructure and continue to increase the construction of 5G networks and gigabit fiber optic networks 2022-07-29
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: In accordance with the principle of being moderately advanced, continue to increase the construction of 5G networks and gigabit fiber optic networks 2022-07-19
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: A total of 1.854 million 5G base stations have been built and opened2022-07-19
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: China has built the world’s largest network infrastructure, with 413 million 5G mobile phone users2022-06-14
- 5G base stations cover cities above the prefecture level in China, and a total of 961,000 have been opened2021-07-19
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8i2WgoyrV5Y
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.