According to the Titanium Media App on June 19, the monitoring and summary data of the State Council’s Leading Group Office of Logistics Guarantee and Smoothness showed that on June 18, the country’s freight logistics operated in an orderly manner and maintained a recovery trend. Postal express was affected by the online shopping festival. . Among them: the national railway freight continued to operate at a high level, transporting 10.955 million tons of goods, which was basically the same as the previous month; 7.1324 million trucks passed through the national expressway, down 6.08% month-on-month; the monitored ports completed a cargo throughput of 33.582 million tons, an increase of 2.3% month-on-month, and completed Container throughput was 844,000 TEU, an increase of 10.7% month-on-month; 848 civil aviation guaranteed cargo flights (including 605 international cargo flights and 243 domestic cargo flights), a month-on-month decrease of 5.9%; postal express delivery volume was about 420 million pieces, a month-on-month increase 9.7%; the delivery volume was about 352 million pieces, an increase of 5.7% month-on-month.
36Kr Titanium Media Titanium Media
- Ministry of Transport: On June 18, the number of trucks passing through national highways was 7,132,400, down 6.08% from the previous month 2022-06-20
- National highway truck traffic increased by 6.20% month-on-month 2022-06-07
- National freight logistics operates in an orderly manner, and container throughput increases by 1.2% month-on-month 2022-05-25
- Ministry of Transport: On May 6, 7,310,200 trucks passed through national highways, a month-on-month increase of 5% 2022-05-09
- The Ministry of Transport has deployed to ensure the smooth flow of freight and logistics2022-04-10
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gYEs35bih7
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.