Pinwan News on May 10, Nintendo announced its annual financial report for the year ended March 31, with net sales of 1,695.344 billion yen (about 87.48 billion yuan), a year-on-year decrease of 3.6%; operating profit reached 592.76 billion yen (about 30.586 billion yuan), a year-on-year decrease of 7.5%; net profit attributable to the parent 477.691 billion yen (about 24.649 billion yuan), down 0.6% year-on-year; earnings per share were 4,046.69 yen, compared with 4,032.6 yen in the same period last year.
Nintendo sold 4.11 million Switch consoles from January to March, bringing its fiscal year total to 23.06 million units , just meeting the expectation of 23 million units. Total shipments for the fiscal year, however, fell 20% year -over-year, which Nintendo said was due to a shortage of semiconductors and other components.
The Nintendo Switch has shipped more than 107.65 million units in total since its March 2017 release, beating out its own Wii console, but nowhere near the NDS’s 154.02 million units.
Sohu Titanium Media Sina Technology Sohu IT Home Product Play Sina Technology Fast Technology
- 2022-05-10The total sales of Nintendo Switch consoles reached 107.65 million units, with sales down 20% year-on-year in the fiscal year
- 2022-02-20 Five years after the Switch was released, Nintendo made nearly $60 billion with it
- 2022-02-06Nintendo Switch total sales reached 103 million units, expected to surpass PS4 this year
- 2022-02-03Nintendo Switch sales exceeded 100 million, and shipments in fiscal 2022 were lowered due to chip shortages
- 2021-08-05Nintendo ‘s first quarter financial report announced: net profit of 92.75 billion yen, Switch sales of 4.45 million units
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8fSYHVsDb9n
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.