At noon on September 7, SOHO China issued an announcement that Pan Shiyi resigned as chairman of the company’s board of directors, chairman of the nomination committee and chairman of the ESG committee to focus on supporting arts and philanthropy; Zhang Xin resigned as the company’s chief executive officer (CEO) to Focus on supporting arts and philanthropy. Effective immediately… At the same time, independent non-executive director Huang Jingsheng was appointed as the non-executive chairman of the board of directors, chairman of the nomination committee and chairman of the ESG committee; Xu Jin and Qian Ting were appointed as executive directors and co-CEOs.
- 2022-09-07Pan Shiyi resigns as chairman of SOHO China’s board of directors, and Pan Zhangxin resigns as CEO
- 2022-08-19 SOHO China collected about 900 million yuan in rent in the first half of the year
- 2022-03-25Illegal electricity bills, discounted projects, SOHO China lost 123 million last year
- 2021-09-13 “Blackstone transaction” failed, SOHO China or “retail” remaining assets
- 2021-09-10Blackstone abandons acquisition of SOHO China
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8j71bzugOlH
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.