Pinwan, April 24th, Perfect World Entertainment has officially changed its name to “Gearbox Publishing”. However, the Perfect World team and the projects they are developing, including Star Trek OL and Have a Nice Death, have not changed.
Embracer Group officially announced in December 2021 that it has reached an agreement with Perfect World to pay $125 million (including $60 million in cash and $65 million in Embracer Group B shares) to acquire Perfect World North America and Perfect World Distribution ( Collectively known as Perfect World Entertainment, PWE).
In a press release, the official read: “We appreciate that you’re enjoying our games and joining us on this new journey. New partnerships mean bigger and better things, and we can’t wait to show you what we’re all about as Gearbox Publishing. All the new experiences created.”
Gearbox Publishing officials also said that the original team will not change, and their projects in development, including “Star Trek OL” and “Have a Nice Death” will not be affected in any way.
IT Home Titanium Media Play
- Perfect World Entertainment merged into Gearbox Publishing, game project has no impact2022-04-24
- Perfect World will lay off hundreds to 1,000 people2022-01-26
- Perfect World’s net profit in the first half of the year fell by nearly 80% year-on-year 2021-08-16
- Perfect World: 2020 revenue of 10.225 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 27.19% 2021-04-14
- Perfect World announces nearly 30 new game products2021-04-13
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8fs61tl8r0K
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.