While Yandex’s business has not yet been sanctioned by the West, the company has had two executives hit by the European Union in recent months. To avoid some of the risks of continuing to operate within Russia, the search giant has decided to direct traffic in the region from yandex.ru to the ya.ru domain.
CNBeta IT Home Sohu
- 2022-06-18Russian search giant Yandex plans to transfer business to ya.ru domain name to avoid sanctions risk
- 2022-01-20Russian search giant Yandex settles antitrust lawsuit
- 2021-04-14Russian regulator files lawsuit against Yandex for alleged competition law violations
- 2020-09-23Russian search giant Yandex acquires Russia’s largest online bank Tinkoff for $5.5 billion
- 2020-09-07 Yandex and Uber plan to spin off self-driving business from joint venture
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gWpVjdLzF9
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.