Pinwan, June 9, today, SAIC Motor released a production and sales report. Data show that in May, SAIC Motor sold 364,000 vehicles. Among them, SAIC Passenger Vehicle Company sold 70,000 units, a year-on-year increase of 33%; SAIC’s new energy vehicle sales reached nearly 72,000 units, a year-on-year increase of 56.6%; overseas market sales reached 86,000 units, a year-on-year increase of 97%.
SAIC Motor said that on May 27, the Lingang Plant of SAIC Passenger Vehicle Company took the lead in launching a double-shift production stress test, and the current production capacity has nearly doubled that of single-shift production. It is expected that from mid-June, SAIC Passenger Vehicle Company, SAIC Volkswagen, and SAIC-GM will all achieve double-shift production in Shanghai, and SAIC Motor’s production and sales are expected to return to growth.
In terms of new energy vehicles, SAIC’s cumulative sales of new energy vehicles from January to May has exceeded 300,000. SAIC will strive to achieve the annual sales target of 1.1 million new energy vehicles.
IT Home TechWeb Product Play
- 2022-06-09 SAIC: The sales of new energy vehicles in May were nearly 72,000, a year-on-year increase of 56.6%
- 2022-06-01 SAIC invested 7.7 billion yuan in equity investment funds within a month
- 2022-04-19 The first car of SAIC Lingang Passenger Car Plant rolls off the assembly line after resumption of work, and starts single-shift production on Tuesday
- 2022-04-15Informed person: SAIC promotes resumption of work and production, and starts testing on April 18
- 2021-09-07SAIC passenger car sales in August reached 65,000, and new energy sales reached 17,000, a year-on-year increase of 390%
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gHSHnEhibX
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.