Pinwan, September 22, according to Shangguan News, the 44th meeting of the Standing Committee of the 15th Shanghai Municipal People’s Congress voted to pass the “Shanghai Regulations on Promoting the Development of the Artificial Intelligence Industry”. The regulations, which take effect on October 1, are the first provincial-level local regulations in the field of artificial intelligence.
In addition to clarifying the specific responsibilities of governments at all levels and relevant departments in promoting the development of the artificial intelligence industry, the “Regulations” also clearly established the “Municipal Artificial Intelligence Strategic Advisory Expert Committee”, whose members will be experts from universities, scientific research institutions, enterprises and other organizations. It is formed to provide consulting opinions for major strategies and major decisions in the development of the industry.
The “Regulations” also stipulate that the relevant municipal departments can formulate a list of minor illegal acts in the development of the artificial intelligence industry. Allowing trial and error will also make scientists’ exploration in this field bolder and stimulate innovation. In addition, the “Regulations” also clarified the bottom line and ethical norms for the development of the artificial intelligence industry, and clarified that relevant entities conducting artificial intelligence research and development and application should abide by laws and regulations, enhance ethical awareness, and ensure the healthy and safe development of the artificial intelligence industry.
Titanium Media IT Home Product Play
- Shanghai passed the first provincial-level local regulations in the field of artificial intelligence to be implemented on October 12022-09-22
- 2022 World Artificial Intelligence Conference will be held in Shanghai from September 1 to 32022-08-26
- Innovative drug CDMO one-stop service platform Shanghai Yaotan completed nearly 200 million yuan in Series A financing2022-03-29
- The scale of Shanghai’s artificial intelligence industry will reach 400 billion yuan by 20252021-12-29
- Omini Pharmaceuticals completed the D round of financing of hundreds of millions of yuan, led by Shanghai Biomedical Fund2021-12-27
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8jvXRAVM657
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.