Snap, the parent company of Snapchat, will not continue to develop the Pixy selfie drone in the future, according to The Verge.
The Pixy drone costs $230, and the existing version will continue to be sold. Snap just launched Pixy a few months ago, and it can fly a few feet above a user to take selfie photos and videos.
Due to rising costs and other economic problems, many companies have been forced to cut marketing spending, and businesses that rely heavily on advertising such as Snap, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. are naturally severely disrupted.
- Snap stops developing Pixy selfie drone2022-08-18
- Alphabet’s Wing expands its drone delivery service to Dallas-Fort Worth area2021-10-20
- 3281 drones fly simultaneously to break the Guinness World Record2021-04-05
- Sony enters the drone market with the launch of the Airpeak drone2021-01-12
- Sony announces the launch of an AI drone project named Airpeak 2020-11-11
This article is transferred from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iADlTsTgQL
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.