Titanium Media App reported on August 10 that at 22:14 EST on August 9, 52 Starlink satellites were launched from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida, USA on a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket. This launch is the 54th batch of Starlink satellites deployed by SpaceX since the first batch of 60 Starlink satellites were launched in May 2019, and it is also the 21st batch of Starlink satellites this year. SpaceX has completed 35 orbital flights this year. So far, SpaceX has launched a total of 3,007 Starlink satellites. It has been approved to launch 12,000 Starlink satellites and is applying for approval to launch 30,000 more on this basis.
Titanium Media IT Home TechWeb Fast Technology NetEase News
- 2022-08-10 SpaceX launches 52 more Starlink satellites, with a total of over 3,000 already in the sky
- 2022-07-31 SpaceX: Working with the astronomy community to reduce the brightness of Starlink satellites
- 2022-04-26 SpaceX Starlink receives order from Hawaiian Airlines, to be installed next year
- 2022-04-24 SpaceX Starlink gets the first single aircraft Wi-Fi service, which will be launched within the year
- 2022-04-01 SpaceX will launch Starlink service in the Philippines
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8imNmJv67kD
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.