Pinwan, July 27, Spotify, a streaming music service provider, today released its second quarter 2022 financial report. According to the financial report, Spotify’s total revenue in the second quarter was 2.864 billion euros (about 2.906 billion U.S. dollars), an increase of 23% year-on-year; gross profit was 704 million euros, an increase of 6% year-on-year; gross profit margin was 24.6%, compared with the same period last year. 28.4%; the net loss attributable to shareholders of the company was 125 million euros (about 127 million US dollars), compared with a net loss of 20 million euros in the same period last year, and a net profit attributable to shareholders of the parent company in the first quarter of this year of 131 million euros.
In terms of revenue composition, paid services revenue was 2.504 billion euros, a year-on-year increase of 22%. Advertising sponsorship revenue was 360 million euros, an increase of 31% year-on-year.
Pinwan IT Home
- 2022-07-27 Spotify’s second-quarter revenue is $2.9 billion, with 433 million monthly active users
- 2022-04-28 Spotify’s first-quarter revenue of $2.8 billion: up 24% year-on-year, with 422 million monthly active users
- 2021-02-03 Spotify Q4 revenue of 2.168 billion euros
- 2020-10-29 Spotify’s revenue in the third quarter increased by 14% year-on-year to $2.3 billion, with 320 million users
- 2020-07-29 Spotify’s revenue in the second quarter was 1.889 billion euros, a year-on-year increase of 13%
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8hZM3b7xRsu
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.