Titanium Media App reported on August 5 that Wang Chunying, deputy director of the State Administration of Foreign Exchange and spokesperson, answered a reporter’s question on the balance of payments in the first half of 2022: Preliminary data from the balance of payments show that my country’s balance of payments in the first half of 2022 Maintain basic balance. Among them, the current account surplus was 169.1 billion US dollars, and the ratio to the gross domestic product (GDP) in the same period was 1.9%, which continued to be in a reasonable and balanced range; the net inflow of direct investment was 74.9 billion US dollars, which remained at a relatively high level. In general, my country has effectively coordinated epidemic prevention and control and economic and social development, with strong economic resilience, great potential, and sufficient vitality. The long-term positive fundamentals have not changed, which is conducive to maintaining a basic balance in my country's balance of payments.
- State Administration of Foreign Exchange Spokesperson Wang Chunying: China’s Balance of Payments Maintained a Basic Balance in the First Half of the Year 2022-08-05
- In the first half of the year, 22 companies in the marine field, IPO financing amounted to 50.4 billion yuan2022-08-03
- Tencent took the top two in the global game revenue list in the first half of 20212021-06-29
- SensorTower: Global App revenue reached US$50 billion in the first half of 2020, a year-on-year increase of 23% 2020-07-01
- Global app revenue in the first half of 2019 was $39.7 billion, with Apple accounting for $ 25.5 billion2019-07-04
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8ieBSFy2zKR
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.