Visit the original URL
36氪 was informed that, according to the official website of the State Administration of Radio and Television, the State Administration of Radio and Television issued opinions on further accelerating the development of high-definition and ultra-high-definition television. Goal: By the end of 2023, provincial-level TV stations should achieve high-definition broadcast of all channels; by the end of 2025, prefecture-level and qualified county-level TV stations will fully complete the conversion from standard definition TV to high-definition TV, and provincial-level TV stations will basically have the ability to produce and broadcast ultra-high-definition TV. . From July 1, 2022, the newly transmitted TV channels of the cable TV network shall be high-definition and ultra-high-definition channels. The qualified cable TV network companies can gradually stop transmitting the standard-definition channel signals in the cable TV network according to the local actual situation.
Sohu CNBeta Titanium Media IT Home Product Play 36Kr Sohu Sohu Fast Technology Sohu
- State Administration of Radio and Television: Orderly promote the replacement of live satellite high-definition ultra-high-definition set-top boxes to standard-definition set-top boxes2022-06-21
- In 2020, China’s 4K UHD TV market will account for over 70% 2021-05-10
- State Administration of Radio, Film and Television: By the end of 2022, the central and provincial satellite TV programs will basically be broadcast in high-definition on live satellites2020-12-13
- State Administration of Radio, Film and Television: It will take multiple measures to strengthen the production of ultra-high-definition video content and lay the foundation for the development of 8K video2020-11-03
- Miao Wei: Encourage and support foreign enterprises to participate in the development of China’s ultra -high-definition video industry2019-05-09
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8h1ZKwypXGy
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.