The U.S. Labor Relations Board (NLRB) charged in an indictment that Tesla restricted Florida employees from discussing matters such as pay or working conditions, which violated labor law… A statement signed by a Pascal NLRB district director said Tesla violated the law late last year and early this year when the company “told employees not to discuss pay with other people” or the firing of another employee. .
IT Home TechWeb Sina
- 2023-01-01 Restricting employees from discussing salary or working conditions, Tesla was convicted of breaking the law
- 2022-12-20Two Tesla employees were fired for complaining about Musk’s tweets and company policies
- 2022-06-28Tesla California self-driving department lays off about 200 people
- 2022-03-03Musk and Tesla face shareholder lawsuits over $2.5 billion compensation in 2018
- 2022-02-08Tesla’s employees increased significantly last year, with full-time employees approaching 100,000
This article is transferred from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8mbIVzbKfe6
This site is only for collection, and the copyright belongs to the original author.