Titanium Media App reported on August 16 that the 2022 World Intelligent Connected Vehicle Conference will be held at the China International Exhibition Center (Shunyi Pavilion) in Beijing from September 16 to September 19. With the theme of "New Ecology of Intelligent Acceleration and Networking", this conference focuses on four featured highlights: high-end operation, international layout, professional deconstruction, and interactive experience. During the conference, there will be 1 opening ceremony and main forum, 7 theme summits, 6 special sessions (including 2 Shunyi sessions), 2 closed-door sessions, and 1 exhibition. Make every effort to build the world's largest, highest-level, and most influential ICV platform in the world, and provide Chinese solutions for the development of the world's ICVs.
Titanium Media NetEase News
- The 2022 World Intelligent Connected Vehicle Conference will be held from September 16th to September 19th2022-08-16
- State Administration for Market Regulation: Establish a new energy vehicle accident reporting system and establish a new energy vehicle accident investigation collaboration network 2022-08-01
- Shenzhen issued regulations on the management of intelligent networked vehicles: clarifying the determination of responsibility for autonomous driving traffic accidents2022-07-25
- The country’s first ICV regulation will be implemented in Shenzhen from August 12022-07-06
- Shanghai will formulate an action plan for the development of the intelligent connected car terminal industry2022-01-17
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iwBSzIUWhA
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.